We have a jump rope garland, hair bows, dress-up jewelry, Barbie accessories, plastic baby rings, doll brushes..... They even used their bed knob as the tree topper. What a beautifully creative way to start the Christmas season.
While the kids were doing their holiday interior designing, Curt and I were having fun trying to figure out the living room. We found our pre-loved Christmas tree at the D.I. and I think we were happily surprised with how well it turned out.
I like this picture because I was trying to capture how cute this wreath looks when I hung it in front of our mirror, but if you look close you can see Carson playing with the ornaments he just pulled off the tree. He thinks he's so sneaky!
5 comments:
How cute! I love that the girls are so creative. They did a good job. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
your house looks great! I am totally impressed with your blogging capabilities. Ours is a bit boring...at least in the cute background/embellishment category. Cute pics of Curt and the kids on the tractor. You are so creative!
Cute girly Christmas tree!! I love it! We did our tree the other day but you are way ahead of me on the boxes put away and house sort of clean part. Guess I better get to work on that!
I love the girls tree. THanks for the Thanksgiving card. I love that you send out cards on thanksgiving and you are so creative. We miss you guys. Maybe we can meet up over Christmas.
Anna, your pictures are so fun and your children are beautiful! It sounds like your girls may give Martha Stewart a run for her money with all their creativity already! I love it! It's wonderful seeing your family!
Post a Comment