Friday, December 26, 2008

REMEMBER

Think about what this word means to you.
It will mean something different to each of us,
but to our family it means to:
Remember the Savior--
Everything he has given us
and how much he Loves us.
Remember that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is True.
Remember to Study the Scriptures,
Remember to be Grateful
and Remember to Pray.
Remember who you are and what you Believe.
Remember to be Kind to each other.
Remember what is most Important and
let the Insignificant fade away.
Remember that you are a Child of God,
Unique, Special, and Wonderful.

3 comments:

mickelsenfamily said...

Very well put. I loved that Grandma Z would always say "Remember" That was her favorite word is seemed and this would be why. Love what you have written.

mickelsenfamily said...

Ohh..sorry it's just me again. Tell your little Kennady I said Happy Birthday. I know it's not until tomorrow but she can have an early birthday wish :)

Jill said...

Anna I'm excited I found your blog! I love the poem by the way. Did you write it? We need to get the girls together soon. Tessa keeps asking "Where is Kenadee?"