Saturday, June 6, 2009

Family Pictures











I found our photographer on Craigs List. Her name is Bethany Cook and you can find her information at http://setintimephotography.blogspot.com/. She is just starting her business and was looking for people she could practice on. We met her in Old Town Twin Falls and we really had a fun time wandering around the abandoned alleys. I love the brick walls and old painted doors. Things turned out pretty good considering that it was cold and windy and bedtime.



11 comments:

Heather K said...

Very cute! Your family is adorable. (I want a boy too!) Bethany is getting good at her new hobby.

mickelsenfamily said...

Oh my goodness!!! So cute! I love the girls kissing Carson! How adorable is that! You all look so good. What a cute family!!!

rneweyfamily said...

these are so cute!

Tasha :)

Barry and Heather Hill said...

Your family is sooo cute! I love the pictures! You are all adorable!

Workmans said...

I'm very glad to call you family. You're all just too cute!

Angela said...

I love them!! We might have to check her out when we get there - although you take much better pictures than I do...the camera never has liked me much...=(

The Cook Clan said...

Hey, I found your blog. I hope you don't mind. Thanks for all the wonderful advertising! You guys are awesome!

Clint Carter said...

That list picture is classic. It seems that we always have at least one kid that is not happy during the photo shoot.

The Cook Clan said...

Hey Anna, I'm doing a free giveaway on my photog blog if you know anyone that wants to enter. You can also enter and get free indoor pics if you'd like.

Gillett Family said...

I really do Like those Pic's She Did Good :) Hey By the way... I added you to my List hope you don't mind :)
Brandy Gillett

The Cook Clan said...

Hey girlie, where are the updates??? It was fun seeing you guys the other night.