Monday, February 8, 2010

Scars are COOL......











And if things go as well as they did this last year, our kids are going to have lots of them! I am not sure if Anna and I were overprotected as children (thanks mom and dad) or if we're just terrible parents, but all three of the kids have had more stitches than Anna and I combined in just their few years of life.
Kenadee - A large ice patch spoiled her escape from church on a cold Sunday afternoon.
Halle - Equilibrium gave out on her after spinning as fast as she could. Rocking chair got in her heads way as she crashed to the floor.
Carson - While at Anna's sisters house....I am unsure of the exact occurrence.....I just know that a ball was involved and the corner of a wall got in the way.

8 comments:

Heather K said...

I forgot you guys were on my blog subscription! BUSY! Sounds crazy! I hope we never have a year like that! Anna I missed,missed playing volleyball with you this year! I bet you're ready to be done with the baby thing! Good Luck and I'm sure Curt will let me know when you POP! Keep in touch! HEATHER

Photography by Cassie said...

Oh my goodness! These poor kids! What are you guys doing to them! I'm totally teasing. :) Post pictures of that new baby boy when he arrives. I'm excited to see him!

The Cook Clan said...

Ouchy Ouchy! Hopefully this year will be better!

Workmans said...

I feel so bad that I had even the slightest part to do with any of this. Your kids are always welcome here as long as you wrap them in bubble wrap first!!!

Kerry said...

Life happens-it's okay! It's good to hear from you guys!

Miss you-

mickelsenfamily said...

So glad to know you are all still alive! We've missed the updates but I'm sure you have more to do than sit at the computer and tell us all what you are doing. We can't wait to hear of the new arrival! Keep us posted!

Clint Carter said...

Andy had stitches in his head not even 2 weeks ago.

Loren and Tama said...

Wow! All three, way to go Curt and Anna. Hopefully Child Services has not stopped by. j/k. We miss you guys and hope you are doing well. Congrats on new little Austin.