So, I completely forgot about spring break. What a lame mom I am. But, I have a few excuses-- First- it's still winter, no warm weather here. Second-when you have four kids and only one in 1/2 day school, every week seems like a holiday :0) and lastly- when you're living on only 47 minutes of sleep at night you end up completely brain dead.
So we had to hurry and come up with something to help celebrate the new season.
Monday
-worked on chores all morning so we would be able to play the rest of the week
-went to our new favorite park
-Sonic Slushies
-Skateland (1st time--we're going to need a little practice).
I just had to laugh at how quickly this place can transport you back to junior high.
-sleep over with cousins
-played with cousins all day
-set up the trampoline
Carson was so excited
Wednesday
St. Patricks Day
-Took the kids to the movies-- Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakquel.
Of course the movie was during our normal naptime, so it was nice to have my sister there to help out. Thanks Amy!!!
-Kenadee and I made a fruit rainbow
that's as festive as we got
4 comments:
What a fun week!
Sheesh...I want to come and hang out with you! Looks like you had a great week playing!
That's an awesome week for winging it!
Where is this sun valley YMCA? I wish I knew about a fun indoor pool!
The rainbow is very pretty and creative!
Looks like a fun-filled week. It was good to see you all this past weekend. The boys and little Bronwyn had great fun hanging out with your girls and Carson. It was good to finally meet Austin. We will have to get togther again.
Post a Comment