Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I Hope You Never Grow Old

4 comments:

Brooks and Andrea said...

Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how much hair all of them have had as babies. Carson is getting so big. (I love that name by the way). We need to come see you guys next time we are in town. Amy gave me her blog address and from there I found yours. I loved your slideshow.

Angela said...

How is that I never know what's going on in this family?? I had to steal your blog address from Amber's blog...blah, blah, blah, cute kids, blah, blah, blah...I see where I rate!!

Love you guys!

Lyndzi said...

This is Lyndzi, Brooks' sister. I saw your blog through Andrea's. Your slide show is so cute. I wanna make one.

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

Ha!!! So I found Amy's blog on Dena's blog and made sure I checked it out. And you have such a better start than I did. Kudos to you my friend!! You have such a beautiful family. Thank you for being so awesome!!