Sunday, October 26, 2008

Do you ever feel like you're raising one more kid than you gave birth to?



I don't know if this is what I was envisioning when I bought this little tractor and thought of all the fun the kids would have with it. But, for my kids, there is nothing more fun than playing with daddy.

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

yes, we all have one more kid. I feel the same way. At least the kids enjoy playing with dad and he can be silly with them. hopefully the tractor doesn't break with the farmer on it. i got your site from the other egbert family, hope you don't mind.

Brooks and Andrea said...

That is so cute. Daddy's are the bestat playing with their kids.

rachel said...

so glad you've finally joined the blogging world! :)

mickelsenfamily said...

Anna!!!! So I got your comment a few weeks ago and didn't know how to get in touch with you! I didn't realize you had a blog too! How fun is this? I just love your little kids...they are so cute! Did you have a good Halloween? I'll be checking in on you frequently :)
Jaime

Angela said...

It's about time you posted another one!! Curtis always has been a little kid at heart!!

rneweyfamily said...

That is so cute! I can totally see Curt just being one of the kids, isn't it great sometimes!

emily said...

I totally hijacked your blog from Jaime's site! Hope that's okay!! Cute family! Sometimes Dads are the biggest kids!

Connie said...

I have a 13 year old husband that is stuck in a man's body, I feel your pain!!!

I'm so glad you have a blog!! Now you can be my blog friend! =D

The "Hix" Family said...

Thanks Anna for the darling Thanksgiving card. You do have a very cute family. It was so good to see you all at Thanksgiving. Take Care. We can better keep in touch this way. These blogs are so fun. Have a great Day. Love, Jodie