Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Gettin' Ready for Church


Easter dresses... 2 1/2 months early




Trying to get the wiggles out in an attempt to be reverent for the next 3 hours.



9 comments:

Jaylynn said...

Thanks for your comment and link to your bog! You kids are so cute! I love the dancin, especially your little guy doing twirls! so funny! It was good to see you the other day too! We need to get together sometime, in fact how about next weekend, any plans? We have BB tickets, wanna go?

mickelsenfamily said...

Love the dresses! Your girls are so adorable!

Connie said...

They look beautiful!! And way to be so far ahead of the game with Easter dresses ALREADY!

The "Hix" Family said...

Hi Anna, I love the dancing!! Way to cute. Let me know if you can't find my blog and I will try to remember my address. Have a great day. Love, Jodie

Workmans said...

Anna, these pictures are very cute. Love the dancing clip those moves are pricless. OK, Carson is hillarious we had so much fun with him the other night. Thanks for coming to our party. love amy

Motormouth Macey said...

Children are such a blessing :)

Bateman said...

What cute kids you have! I was laughing because Hallie was so tired on Sunday, she must have worn herself out releasing her wiggles. It was fun to see you at Amy and Brady's house yesterday. I miss you in Primary.

Jenete said...

I just stumbled across your blog and your kids are soo cute. Dancing and twirling in dresses is every girls favorite childhood memory!

Andrea Cutler said...

Hey Anna...it's been at least a million years!! What a cute family you have. Where are you guys at? Are you still on the dental office biz? Hope that you are doing well.