The many modes of transportation in the Egbert household---
Some ways we get around involve wheels. Four wheels or three, it doesn't matter, as long as we're going somewhere fun.
This wagon has been the best present Santa has ever brought to our house. It provides the kids with hours of entertainment. The girls love to take turns taking Carson on walks. There are seatbelts, so no one can escape, a storage compartment, and cup holders. As my sister-in-law once described it "It's DREAMY!!"
Another method of travel involves four legs. We have found that Daddy's or Cocoa's legs work the best.
I love this picture becuase this is Carson's typical outfit. No pants, but he insists on wearing his socks and shoes. He's even been known to wake up in the middle of the night wanting his shoes put on and then he'll go back to sleep. Whatever it takes to get a good nights rest.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! I am laughing at the fact he has to wear his shoes! That is hilarious! So glad you love the wagon. We have one and Caleb LOVES it! They are the best!
That's so funny-Tyler sometimes wakes up at night wanting his socks on!
I'm glad to see an update! Your family is so cute!
Your kids are getting so big and they are so cute!! I love all the pictures and I love how kids really are, how they think, how they act, and how they figure things out. Syd loves shoes, but when she is tired she has to have her shoes and socks off. Even in the car. It's so funny what they think they have to do!
so cute!
Post a Comment