Welcome to crazy Idaho weather. This was Wednesday morning, April 15. Just three days earlier was Easter and it was gorgeous. You can just tell how disappointed Kenadee and Halle were to have to wake up to this.
On Friday we went to my brother Brian's track meet in Buhl. It was pretty awesome to see him run in such a big meet. His relay teams got first and second, and he was second in the open 800. Way to go Brian, we're proud of you!!!
Brian's Fan Club
I wanted to get a picture of him, but he was way too fast, and wasn't going to slow down for a dumb photo oppurtunity.
Sunday we took a walk at the cemetery and fed the ducks.
Carson
Monday night I took the kids out to Merl and Kathlyn's and we roasted marshmallows. I thought we'd be all fancy and cook our pink strawberry marshmallows, but we found that when they get charred and covered in ashes they taste just the same as the white ones.
Monday night I took the kids out to Merl and Kathlyn's and we roasted marshmallows. I thought we'd be all fancy and cook our pink strawberry marshmallows, but we found that when they get charred and covered in ashes they taste just the same as the white ones.
4 comments:
I don't want to think about that snow anymore! It's gone and I'm happy--I wish the sun would stay out for an entire week though!
You're so lucky to have family close-and to support and do fun things with them..I'm jealous!
hey! i saw you the other day leaving win-co talking on your cell phone. i tried to get you attention... you were ignoring me. ;) then i saw your adorable little sister at the south stake leadership training on thursday. she on the other hand talked to me. does she have a blog
I miss the fire pit!! Can't wait to come see you guys again!! keep the posts coming!
Anna, sorry I am blog stalking you through Amy. I just wanted to say thanks for holding my baby on Sunday. You have your own kids to hold, and that meant a lot to me. You are amazing and I am glad we are friends and I hope you don't mind my blog stalking.
Post a Comment