We had such a wonderful Easter, filled with beautiful weather, fun with family, and lots of yummy food. The sweetest part was when Halle came home from Sunbeams and told us about why we have Easter. She can't pronounce all of her letters and without a translator (Kenadee), sometimes she is hard to understand. But, without a doubt we know that she knows that Jesus was resurrected and that He loves us. She was so proud of her picture and has told her story to everyone that has come to our home.
I know this picture isn't great, but we were in the church parking lot and late for sacrament meeting. I knew this would be the only time that their faces would still be clean and hair somewhat fixed.
Grandma Kathlyn graciously agreed to have Easter dinner at her house. Dinner was amazing and its always fun to hang out with Curt's family. Before we ate, the kids were able to have a fun Easter egg hunt. They have the best backyard, and it's even better when there are lots of colorful eggs waiting to be found.
Back: Autumn, Hannah, Meghan, Halle, Kenadee, Madelyn -- Front: Logan, Brett, Connor, Carson
Kenadee

3 comments:
Cute pictures! I get the biggest kick out kenadee and her funny face holding this. She's quit the actress! Alyvia wants to see dede arson and Haee!
I meant to say face holding thing! sorry I'm a dork!
I wish Brandon would be as proud of his sunbeam lesson as Halle. He cares when Tyler tries to wreck it-but besides that it just hangs on the fridge for a while.
2 posts this month-I'm so proud of you!
Post a Comment